Best Paddle Tail Swimbait
#paddle #tail #swimbait #best #review
Yongzhi Paddle Tail Features
- 5 great colors paddle tail fishing lures set with weighted fishing hooks can meet you fishing bass, trout, walleye in clear water and dirty water.
- These soft fishing lures can be fished on a weighted swimbait hook, a-rig or spinner bait, Jig head or worm fishing hooks, wide gap hook.
- These fishing worms can be fished deep or shallow, through grass or wood,skipped under docks, or on an umbrella rig.
- The tapered design ribbed body distorts the shape to a more natural appearance.Proven and Remarkable swimming action,Swims perfectly at any speed.The ribbed body design provides protection for the hook point and ensures solid hook ups.
- these fishing lures set is special for new anglers, and the lures and hooks put in the plastic box, it is easy to carry in your pack
Fishing Lures for Bass Trout Walleye Paddle Tail Swimbaits Fish Worms with Weighted Fishing Hooks for Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing with FREE Tackle Box
- Paddle Tail Worm Lure is a must-kill bait for bass.
- Proven and Remarkable swimming action,Swims perfectly at any speed.
- The tapered design ribbed body distorts the shape to a more natural appearance.
- The ribbed body design provides protection for the hook point and ensures solid hook ups.
Weighted hooks are decent, meaning the right size and useable with other small swimbaits. The non-weighted hooks are a touch smaller and about 1/2” shorter so more ideal with a shorter bodied bait. Now for the swimmers ha definitely not the quality you’d pickup at most local shops. Thin bodied and won’t likely handle many hits from bass. I do still intend on taking them on a Boundary Waters trip and will see how they do